Do you know that you can save money by getting the book Teaching Adolescents With Disabilities: by Donald D. Deshler in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download Teaching Adolescents With Disabilities: by Donald D. Deshler for free.
Get the blueprint for building bridges that leave no learner behind!
Aligned with the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act and No Child Left Behind Act requirements, this comprehensive guide empowers teachers and administrators with research-validated practices and interventions that can close the general-curriculum performance gap and break down the barriers to academic success for middle and high school students with disabilities. This insightful resource features:
- Practical planning advice, teaching practices, and learning strategies for inclusive classrooms
- Methods for designing instructional materials
- Tips for effectively leveraging technology
- Strategies for transition beyond high school
- Real-life examples and illustrations